Friday, February 18, 2005

things you do after the break-up

Like I mentioned earlier, I am trying not to let this break-up get to me...but seriously though, when a guy is buying me beautiful flowers (not the tacky cheap shit), taking me out to lavish dinners, and having nonsense conversations like "princess, I think we should go to Tiffany's and get your wedding finger fitted for a ring"...I mean come on...let's get real here! Anyways, I am being really proactive and doing stuff that keeps me going. For example, today I went and got a cute french pedicure, my eye brows waxed and for the first time ever in my entire life...I got highlights all over the freakin place...though, nothing too bold. Now it is time to take a little trip to down town San Francisco and check out a few cute boutique stores. Oh my goodness, it is Friday and I deserve a Mojito! Mojito's are my favorite drink ever!!! It is a hard drink to find though because it requires fresh mint. Ok I am going to post the best Mojito drink recipe in a sec...stay tooned :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous Poet said...

Sounds like you are back in the saddle. Hang in there!

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home